Monday 29 June 2015

whole school Assembly

On Friday room 8  was running assembly. My sister was in the frount line because she is in room 2 . I was really nervous on stage doing jump jam and just dance because the whole school was watching me even my friends. I got to talk into the micraphone really loud. it was fun. We got to sing Que sera and feel inside. It was on friday. which ment i got to go home straite away. I thought our assembly was awesome and better than every other class but not rocking 67 HQ which mean room 6 and 7. my sister was clapping for me. and i thought she liked our assembly then any other . i loved our assembly.

2 comments:

  1. We all worked hard to get ready for our assembly. Everyone did a great job with the dances and singing and talking in front of the school. We will need to think about what we will do at our next assembly in term 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Aria t. Great story too.

    ReplyDelete