Thursday 7 September 2017

Frankley Flood

On saturday night it was raining really hard.
I could hear it through my window’s.
That morning I woke got ready for school and then the phone.
It was the school ringing to say that school was canceled due to flooding.
Then i said “ so i got ready for nothing.”
Then later that morning tony showed us a picture of his work ( he works at firth. )
His work was flooding it was up to the top stair of the stairs to his office.
So that day I did normal boring stuff.
Then later that day I got an email it was from mrs trinder.
The email was some picture of the school while it was flooding.
That day I was a little sad because I love school and I didn’t get to go that day.
When I looked at the flood pictures I was just like WOW.

Here are some picture’s of the school flooding.
























No comments:

Post a Comment