Sunday 10 September 2017

My Kowhaiwhai Script

               Hi i’m Aria,

Today I am going to be talking and showing my Kowhaiwhai.

Let’s get started. First here is a picture of my Kowhaiwhai.
IMG_0658.JPG



Ok so how about the steps to make a Kowhaiwhai.

  • You will need a book and a pen. For the 1st step.
  • Ok so you will need to draw some koru’s and then once you think you have drawn enough kuro’s.
  • Then choose the one that you think you like the best.
  • Now get the right size paper the same size as this one i made and showed you.
  • Then draw a line through the middle ( THE LINE HAS TO BE STRAIGHT!!!!)
  • Now you can draw you stencil for your artwork.
  • Next is cut your stencil.
  • Now once you have finished cut your stencil you can draw well trace your stencil so it is the same on each side.
  • After you have done you tracing you can paint the inside of the kuro.
  • After that has dried you can paint the background ( they can be any colour of your choice for inside of kuro and background.
  • Then choose any colour of glitter then for this you will need PVA glue and any colour of glitter of your choice.
  • Then put bit by bit with glue then sprinkle the glitter of your choice. You could also use multi coloured glitter and it might even look like sprinkles on your artwork be creative.
  • Tip for painting don’t do dark colours together but.

I thought that this a really cool piece of artwork.

I think that everyone can make this no matter if you make a mistake.
TIP number 2 You can never make a mistake in art it can always be fixed. ( I learnt that at art class )

I hope you like my script for my Kowhaiwhai.
This is a Koiri.
There should always be a maths side to this kind of artwork.
The maths side of my artwork is that it was rotated and reflected.

Hope this was useful and you learned something today. : )

Quote of the day : you will always learn something everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment